Saturday, March 7, 2009

My week.

Well... it was good and bad. First I feel so much better, now Jason is sick. That's odd because he is rarely sick but I guess it has to happen to everyone at some point.

This week we fell flat again on eating. I'm used to going grocery shopping together and that didn't happen, I felt bad at the beginning of the week he felt bad later. We ended up eating several meals at home but I think we had take out twice. Oh well, hopefully next week will go better.

Now to think about next weeks menu. If you have a great recipe (especially freezer friendly) I would love to read about it. If you are a follower please leave a link to any and all you have tried and loved. I have to get back into trying new recipes. Although I should have one coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment