Sunday, March 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!

Last week didn't go completely as planned. Not only am I sick, so is Jason. Good news is I'm feeling much better, bad news he's much worse.

This week will still be pretty simple. I found ground beef on sale so more of that will be made into freezer meals and of course one night of sloppy joe's, Jason can't let a week go by without those hardly. I deprived him last week since he doesn't feel good I'll give in this week. You would think he's a child, lol!

Monday:
Sloppy Joe's

Tuesday:
Tomato Sauce and Noodles
Grilled Cheese Sandwich.

Wednesday:
Spicy Baked Chicken
Taco Rice

Thursday:
Meatballs in gravy w/ Noodles

Friday:
Date Night!!!

Saturday:
Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas

Sunday:
Lasagna

For more great menu options go to Org Junkie and check out all the great posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment