Sunday, March 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!

This week has several of Becca's suggestions because she is on spring break! She stays with us every spring break.
My lovely husband surprised us by taking off of work Saturday so we could have a family fun day. At work he is under a big deadline so I was rather shocked. He is just the best husband!

I'm going to change up my format, instead of doing Monday-Sunday I'll start on Sunday. That is usually when we do our shopping.

Sunday: Shepard's Pie

Monday: Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas

Tuesday: Angel Hair Alfredo (recipe to come later, it is super simple)

Wednesday: Sloppy Joe's

Thursday: Breakfast for dinner: Pancakes or Omlettes to be decided later

Friday: Date Night!

Saturday: TBA, not sure if that is the day we will go out of town or not.

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to the hubby!
    Your menu sounds delicious.
    I'm just waiting on my coffee to finish brewing. You have a terrific week.
    Happy MPM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm...love Shepard's Pie. Good stuff! Enjoy your visit with Becca

    ReplyDelete