Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu for Today

Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs
Bacon
Toast
Orange Juice

I use center cut bacon to cut down on fat and calories. The toast was double fiber whole wheat, with a touch of butter and honey on top. The orange juice was just for Jason, I had a Diet Coke. I know that is bad but it was left over from yesterday.
Lunch:
Salad
Water

A nice big salad with a bunch of different greens, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, croutons and ranch dressing.

Dinner:
Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Sweet Tea

The Chicken Noodle Soup is a new recipe. We have been trying to find a recipe similar to Denny's chicken noodle soup, so far even using copycat recipes we haven't found it. I'll post the recipe later. And yes Sweet Tea, I am a southern girl. What else would you expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment