Sunday, April 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Last week we had take out twice, not something I'm proud of but life get's in the way.

I did get to make the Cajun Dirty Rice, it was very good! It will be in a regular rotation, I'll be making up everything but the rice for the freezer really soon. I'll post the recipe tomorrow hopefully, if not tonight.

This week DH has requested some favorites. He would have the same thing week after week if I let him. That gets old to me very quick. Two will be carry overs from last week because of the take out.

Sunday: Ice Cream for dinner. Yes, I'm serious! It's a fun out of the ordinary treat sometimes and totally fun. Try it one night and see if you don't feel like a kid cheating before dinner. This is best done on a day when you have a late lunch.

Monday: Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup

Tuesday: Tex Mex Egg Rolls

Wednesday: Chicken Qusadillas

Thursday: Sloppy Joe's

Friday: Date Night

Saturday: Not sure, we need a meatless meal. I'm tired of our usual ideas for that.

For more great menu plans and more recipes than you can handle be sure to check out Orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment